Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy International Tabletop Day

Today is International Tabletop Day, and I won't be gaming.

This sounds strange because, since last year, my wife and I have been hosting Game Days at our place about once a month. And on this international gaming occasion that's been running for three years now, I won't be gaming? Almost unthinkable.



One of my Game Day highlights: playing the X-Wing Miniatures game.



A new favorite of ours: Bang!




But then, it is for a good cause. My wife and I will be at a student leadership camp,  facilitating a session on love, courtship, sex, and marriage. That particular relational "game" has higher and more life-defining stakes and so these kids have to learn the rules of the game well.

But maybe I could bring a card game or two to the camp. Maybe I could find someone to game with.

Or I could just wait til the 18th, when we play an RPG again.

My Pathfinder stuff is ever ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment