Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Big rumor: Harrison Ford might be Solo again!

Photo from www.empireonline.com article



At first, I was on the fence about Disney buying Lucasfilm. Is it good? Is it bad? I don't know.

And then my girlfriend posted this on her Facebook page:

Harrison Ford "Open" to Star Wars Return

I'd like to say that I'm on a "wait-and-see" stance, but I just got really excited. And according to the Empire article,

Entertainment Weekly’s new hire, Geoff Boucher (formerly of the LA Times) has a source saying that Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are all “upbeat” about returning to the franchise that helped launch their careers. 

More details here: Entertainment Weekly exclusive on Star Wars sequel

So, we wait and see . . . but very very excitedly!


No comments:

Post a Comment